Tolu Odukoya, the first child of the late Nigerian Pastor and televangelist, Bimbo Odukoya, who died on December 10, 2005 in the famous Sosoliso 1145 Flight crash in Port Harcourt has remembered her mom on her 60th posthumous birthday.
Celebrating her late mom’s 60th birthday, Toluwani wrote on her page; Today I celebrate you, Mummy! You would have been 60 years old if you were here with us, and I know you would have spent the whole day celebrating Jesus. I am grateful you were my mother, and I am thankful the world got to experience the force called Bimbo Odukoya! Enjoy being in the presence of your Maker … miss you soooooo much
The popular Pastor, Late Bimbo Odukoya, who was the Co-pastor of The Fountain of Life Church along with 107 others died in Sosoliso Airline flight 1145 crash that happened on the 10th of December, 2005. The flight was a scheduled domestic passenger flight between the Nigerian cities of Abuja and Port Harcourt.
She’s survived with three children; Toluwaloni Ijogun, Olujimi and Tobiloba and her husband, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya. May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.
- First Vice President of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Abioye loses father
- Bishop Mike Afolabi has gone to be with the Lord at 65
- Exactly a year ago, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke went to be with the Lord
- HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YINKA AYEFELE ? | gospelflowng
- Chris Oyakhilome slams church leaders for shutting down churches over COVID-19
- Honouring your parents attract more blessings – Bishop Oyedepo