Joshua Mike-Bamiloye, the second son of Evang. Mike Bamiloye, who is known for celebrating birthdays in a special and least expected ways has again wowed many social media users as he chooses to celebrate Lady Evang. Gloria Bamiloye’s 57th birthday using more of her throwback pictures.
Taking to his social media platforms to share some of his mom’s never-seen-before pictures, he accompanied these photo gridded pictures with a caption that explained how his mom brought him up in the ways of the Lord by dedicating her time to teach him and his siblings how to apply faith, how to make sacrifices, how to be dedicated to the things of God and how to love. He finally thanked his mom for all her undiluted advices, love, support and upbringing.
You taught us faith, you taught us sacrifice, you taught us dedication to God’s service and you taught us love. Thank you for all the honest advice, tough love, and unconditional support over the years, We love you. Happy Birthday mum!!! SEE THROWBACK PICTURES AND VIDEO BELOW; On the other news, it was reported that Seun Adejumobi also visited Mummy Gloria today to pay surprise visit and to celebrate with her on her 57th birthday.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- ‘OSOS’ Theme song released | Featuring Lawrence Oyor, Darasimi Bamiloye, P Daniel
- How I learnt never to lean on my own understanding – Shola Mike Agboola
- “When I saw Bro. Mike, I saw the future”, Gloria Bamiloye speaks on TrueTalk Show (Details+Video)
- “We have once emptied our bank accounts” – Mike Bamiloye reveals how total obedience brought about his breakthrough in movie productions
- How to choose the right marriage partner (Part 3) – Gloria Bamiloye
- America is a target of demonic arrows and the ultimate target is the body of Christ, Mike Bamiloye speaks