The Founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winner’s Chapel International, Bishop David Oyedepo has taken to social media to gush over his wife, Pastor Mrs Faith Abiola Oyedepo as he celebrates with her on their 38th wedding anniversary.
Bishop Oyedepo poured encomium on his wife, called her a perfect definition of the virtuous woman described in Proverbs 31, on their wedding anniversary.
Bishop Oyedepo added that the journey of 38th years has been awesome and glorious with the bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh by his side. He also celebrates his wife on behalf of his biological children, spiritual children and his grandchildren on their wedding anniversary.
He wrote; Happy Wedding Anniversary to my lovely wife @officialfaithoyedepo. The journey thus far has been awesome with you by my side. You have been the true definition of a virtuous woman. Myself, the children (biological and spiritual) and grandchildren all call you blessed indeed. 38 years gone, forever to go with you. I love you.
Pastor Faith Abiola Oyedepo also wrote; It’s our wedding anniversary, it seems only like yesterday when I said ‘Yes I do’ to you. 38 years of God’s faithfulness and glory. I am so grateful to God to do life with you @davidoyedepomin. Thank you for making the journey easy. I love you now and forever
- Bishop David Oyedepo and wife, Faith celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary, shares HOW THEY MET (Photos)
- “You don’t need to run abroad. There is nothing anywhere else that is not in Nigeria” – Bishop Oyedepo
- “Living Faith ongoing mega project “The Ark” is the building with the largest span in the world” – Bishop David Oyedepo (Photos)
- We bought a brand new plane then God instructed me not to step out of Nigeria – Bishop David Oyedepo
- Kogi: Abducted Living Faith Church members regain freedom
- PhotoNews: Condolence visit by bishop Oyedepo to Ogun State Governor on the demise of his 89-Year old father