It is indeed a season of joy for the Ezindu family as the father and daughter gets called to the Nigerian bar. The father, Barrister Gabriel Ezindu, was one of the 880 lawyers that were called to bar on Wednesday, July 28, while the daughter, Barrister Chioma Ezindu, will be called to bar today, July 29, at Eagles Square in Abuja.
The inspiring story was shared on Facebook by a relative of the family, who also shared beautiful photos of the father and daughter in their regalia and wig. Sharing the photos, the young man wrote,
“Father and Daughter.
You don’t see things like this everyday.
Nothing is impossible, just believe.
Congratulations Dee Iheanyi and Chomy
PS: time to start making trouble”
Congratulatory messages have been pouring in from family, friends and well-wishers of the family. SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW,
- Seyi Obembe calls out ministers who flaunt their bookshelves with live broadcast/video
- If you are still afraid of death at 70, you need to check your salvation – Pastor Adeboye
- “Please pray for the release of the kidnapped RCCG members”, Pastor E.A Adeboye urges Nigerians
- (Photos): Apostle Joshua Selman prostrates as he receives blessings from Daddy G.O and Mummy Folu Adeboye
- Burial activities for Pastor Dare Adeboye announced (See details)
- #PDGoesHome: Salute to a man who loved God till his last breath (Photos)