The founder and president of Love World Incorporated also known as Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has registered his displeasure in a new audiovisual clip now trending on the internet, slamming his fellow pastors for being afraid to lay heads on Covid-19 patients.
In the audiovisual clip, he made a biblical reference to how Jesus Christ touched the lepers and healed them.. He also said he is disappointed at some church leaders who gave their consents for the closure of the church.
He also condemned the suspension of the Holy Communion after some church leaders recommended that it should be stopped for now.
You can’t believe in Jesus Christ and be afraid of viruses, Jesus touched the lepers, and healed them because the bible is clear, but these people who are afraid are pretending to represent Christians to the government.
It is a shame; I think the government leaders are laughing at them, cos if you say you are a Christian or the minister of the gospel ….
If you afraid of the virus, then you have no gospel, your gospel has ended, the moment you began to give such guidelines, to people in the church; you repudiated your faith in Christ….
“We have to pray for these ministers who are afraid of this virus.”
LISTEN TO HIM BELOW;
- Chris Oyakhilome slams church leaders for shutting down churches over COVID-19
- Oyakhilome says Federal Government has no right to limit duration of service
- Pastor Chris slams Africans who call themselves black, says black is not associated with anything good.
- HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YINKA AYEFELE ? | gospelflowng
- You are under a financial curse when you don’t pay your tithe, says Bishop David Oyedepo
- When I became born again, my friends withdrew from me because I served them non-alcoholic wine — Pastor Adeboye