The founder and senior pastor of Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly called Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has announced the increase in the number of churches established this year.
It was formerly reported earlier this year by Vanguard that Bishop Oyedepo’s plan was to have 10,000 new churches established across Nigeria in the year 2020 being a mandate by God to fill the earth with churches before Jesus returns.
However, the cleric has announced that 209 churches was established yesterday, 2nd of August, 2020, joining more than 3000 churches already established this year in Nigeria.
This was disclosed during a live telecast while addressing at CHoP that 209 new churches were established in Nigeria and 26 new churches in Sierra Leone yesterday.
The cleric added that despite the lockdown, the church is expanding and the growth is rapid.
In his words, he said;
As at last night, we had a report from 209 new Churches that were planted and 26 new Churches planted in Sierra Leone.
No situation on earth can stop God’s agenda from coming through. Until you can stop the Sun from shining, you can’t stop God’s agenda from delivery. You can’t stop it.
Like joke, like joke, we have crossed 3,000 Churches; we are on our way to 4,000 already in spite of this lock down. You can lock down men, you can’t lock down God. You can’t lock down God. I think men should just humble themselves.
You can’t lock down God, it is God who can lock you down.
No man can lock down God. No authority sir can lock down God. let’s stop wasting time. I’m amazed that we are adding staff upon staff in the midst of lock down.
- “Churches are not allowed to open for 2hrs but markets are allowed for 6hrs” – Bishop Oyedepo questions lockdown order (Video)
- “The doors to churches across Nations are again declared open. Anyone against it will die for it” – Bishop Oyedepo declares (Video)
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- “If you spend or eat part of your tithe, God will charge you” Bishop Oyedepo writes
- “One of the ways a husband should express his love for his wife is by giving her gifts” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)