The Founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang. Mike Bamiloye is of the belief that any man who beat or inflicts wound on his wife through any domestic violence means is irrefutably suffering from acute mental illness that can only be treated by those who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the brain.
According to the filmmaker, men who beat their wives should either be taken to the Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital or walk themselves to the hospital and unpretentiously request for bed space and treatment till they recover , also any woman who beats her husband should be considered dead while she is still breathing.
As at the time of gathering this report, this update to correct domestic violence had attracted more than three thousand reactions and hundreds of comments with larger percentage supporting the notion that husbands that beat their wives are mentally challenged and should seek help as soon as possible and wives who do the same are not worth called a living being. READ POST BELOW;
“When a man uses belt, wire, blow, knife, slap or any domestic violent means on his wife, He is worthy to be awarded a duplex at Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital or He can just go there himself and tell them to admit him until he is okay. And a wife that beats her husband is DEAD and rotten while she is living.”
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- The more lives you are able to touch with your movies and dramas, the better for you and the Kingdom of God – Mike Bamiloye
- I did not come into Drama ministry because of money or fame. – Victor Olukoju
- If you are too much in haste to get married, satan will package one of his cousins for you as a suitor, Mike Bamiloye
- “We have once emptied our bank accounts” – Mike Bamiloye reveals how total obedience brought about his breakthrough in movie productions
- America is a target of demonic arrows and the ultimate target is the body of Christ, Mike Bamiloye speaks
- Daddy Mike and Mummy Gloria Bamiloye are all smiles during “Abejoye Season 4” film shooting.