The World Health Organization has finally reacted to the trending video of a medical doctor in Cameroon, Kameni Pierre, who claimed to have been healed of Covid-19 after Pastor TB Joshua prayed for him via Emmanuel TV owned by The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN).
In the video, the gynecologist and obstetrician, Kameni Pierre said he was in the isolation center, down with Covid-19 when he called in to receive prayers during an interactive session with T.B Joshua on Emmanuel TV, after which Pierre vomited, and was confirmed healed after he was tested and diagnosed negative for COVID.
“On Monday, a very popular pastor in Nigeria, TB Joshua, released a video of a medical doctor in Cameroon who was said to have been cured of the virus through prayer,” Ateba said before the panelists for their reaction
Reacting to this, Ryan affirmed the readiness of WHO to work together with bodies like The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) to battle the deadly virus.
“Certainly, spiritual leadership is very important in a time like this,” Ryan said praising the role of faith-based organisations in providing accurate information to communities. For Ghebreyesus, faith and science should “go together.”
He said: “We know many religious leaders who would really advise their followers to follow their faith and at the same time use science. The two do not contradict; they go together… We will call on all religious leaders to be in this fight and save lives.”
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- Nigerian woman welcomes a set of quadruplets after 24 years of childlessness
- Nigerian mom rejoices as baby born premature at 25 weeks with chronic lung disease survives, now weighs 8kg
- (Photos): 16 years after marriage, couple welcome set of twins, share testimony
- Testimony: How God terminated 9 Years barrenness with triplets at Shiloh
- Graphic Image: Doctor testifies to the miraculous healing of patient from stage 4 cancer