The televangelist, gospel film producer, writer and actor, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye has labeled the success of the one of the most watched mount Zion movies “TheTrain” to God’s given achievement.
The train movie, which was released on Damilola Mike Bamiloye 3rd of May, 2020 reached the milestone of 1 million views within 15 days and also sits top of YouTube Chart in Nigeria as the #1 trending movie for over 2 weeks.
This morning, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye released a write-up concerning the movie’s success to be almost the same impart Agbara Nla (Ultimate Power) had 27 years ago.
He however ascribed the success to God only and not any cast or crew member that participated in the project.
I CAN’T EXPLAIN…
I Can’t Explain Why, during my Prayers this Morning, I was watching the last 40 minutes of #TheTrain and I could not Hold back my Tears Again, but to go into another Moment of deep Prayers of Groaning in tears.
I didn’t know how this Movie was done.
I can not explain the outpouring of God’s Anointing over it.
This Movie was not the result of Human Professionalism or any personal Skill, BUT JUST THE MERCY AND FAVOR OF GOD.
The Lord helped all the Casts and Crew.
What happened to Mount Zion in 1993 during AGBARA-NLA (Ultimate Power) is what is happening now on #TheTrain.
A Merciful Outpouring of His Power and Anointing.
This is Just The Working of the Lord.
The Manifestation of His Grace.
The Movie baffles even the Producers and ALL THE CREW and CASTS can not claim any CREDITS over this.
THE LORD DID THIS MOVIE:
TO SPEAK TO THE WORLD,
TO REVIVE THE CHURCH and
TO TALK TO US MINISTERS IN MINISTRIES.
It is the Lord’s Doing.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- The more lives you are able to touch with your movies and dramas, the better for you and the Kingdom of God – Mike Bamiloye
- Shackles 2: This movie delivered me from spirit husband, lady shares her testimony
- Just in: Mount Zion Institute of Christian Drama moves online for May 2020 edition.
- Mount Zion launches Online Radio to celebrate her 35th anniversary
- Mike Bamiloye reveals fees for programs at Mount Zion Institute, following affiliation with ACU
- “The Train movie” hits 2 Million views on YouTube