Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian woman identified as Ogechi Emmanuel and her husband, as they recently welcomed into their home, a set of twins after nine years of waiting. The proud new mother took to Facebook on September 22, to share the good news and photos of the newborn twins.
Sharing the photos, she wrote ; “Of a truth what God can not do doesn’t exist, after 9 solid years of waiting, the God of impossibility remembered me with twins and with the joy in my heart I pray for many believing God for this kind of blessings you are next in line and for the pregnant ones save delivery in Jesus name.”
- After 17 years of marital journey, Nigerian woman gave birth to 3 girls and 2 boys (Photos)
- Nigerian couple welcomes triplets after 12 years of marriage
- Nigerian couple welcome twins after 16 years of marriage
- Nigerian pastor and his wife welcome twins after 13 years of marriage (Photos)
- ‘They said I was without a womb ‘ – Nigerian woman shares emotional story, as she celebrates the birth of her twins after years of waiting
- Jubilation as Nigerian woman welcomes quintuplets (5 babies) after 28 years of waiting