Popular gospel editor and music producer, Joshua Mike-Bamiloye popularly known as Jaymikee has revealed what he’ll do if this year’s fathers’ day is celebrate just once as it has always been.
Joshua Mike-Bamiloye took to his official twitter page haven considering fathers are celebrated just once while mothers are celebrated multiple times every year. He jokingly noted that if fathers are celebrated less than 2 more times, he will cause issues.
However, his twitter followers who are of the same gender have agreed to start serious riot if fathers are not celebrated again this year. One of his followers identified as Michael Ojuroye with the twitter handle @_michaelojuroye said the recently celebrated fathers’ day was just International fathers’ day, he further said he anticipate National Fathers’ Day and regional Fathers’ day.
In Jaymikee’s words; We better have 2 more Father’s Day this year or I’m starting a riot. SEE TWEET BELOW
We better have 2 more Father’s Day this year or I’m starting a riot.
— Joshua Mike-Bamiloye (@jay_mikee) June 20, 2022
Definitely, the one celebrated yesterday was International Father's Day.
So, we two more to go, National Father's Day and Regional Father's Day 😆
— 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗟 𝗢𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗘 (@_michaelojuroye) June 20, 2022
Recall that gospelfilmsng had earlier reported that a twitter user has accused the family of the Bamiloyes of demonizing Yoruba Tradition with Mount Zion Movies. The twitter user took to the reply section of Joshua Mike-Bamiloye tweet on Fathers’ Day noting that he would curse the family if this act is not stopped (Read the full news here)
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- (Photos): “Jailer Premiere at Lagos was a hit”, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye says as he shares pictures from the movie premiere
- Mount Zion set to launch a new comic book titled ‘Bible Stories with Aunty Tolu’
- “You know how to calm my troubling heart” – Joshua Mike-Bamiloye celebrates wife on 2nd wedding anniversary
- Damilola Mike-Bamiloye shares a rare throwback picture of himself and his younger brother, Jaymikee
- Days after Jaymikee lost his Facebook page of over 300k followers to hackers, Damilola’s Facebook page of 540k followers also got hacked