There is cause for celebration in the household of the popular gospel filmmaker, Evang. Mike Bamiloye as his first son turns a year older today, September 16, 2020. Evangelist Mike Bamiloye took to his social media page to shower encomium on his son, Damilola Mike Bamiloye with some adorable pictures of the celebrant. In his post, he revealed Damilola Mike Bamiloye is currently working on the second season of the popular TV series titled “ABATTOIR”
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT SON!
Today is September 16th, 2020.
THE GLORIOUS Day of a Great Son!
You have patiently learnt under your Parents to grow in the Spirit and Wisdom of God.
A very Patience Young Man whom the Lord has blessed with Wisdom and Divine Creativity.
A very busy Young Man in the areas of his Calling and Ministry.
A highly Inspired Drama Minister and deep thinking Christian Film script writer,
And divinely Creative Christian movie Cameraman.
You have passed through many waters.
You have gone through many valleys of death as a young man who desire to serve God’s purpose.
You lay wonderful example for your siblings and a role model to many young ones.
You were so patient, though not an easy road. And you won.
This Year is end of a Phase, and the next year is beginning of a beautiful one.
We are so blessed in this family to have you as a Son.
You gave us no trouble.
You gave us no worries,.
Because you know the Lord Himself and you know how to call upon Him and trust Him.
We corrected and directed you.
You were so wise to listen.
You have devoured your time to serve the Lord God of your Parents and in it you discovered your Calling and ministry and Purpose in life.
Even right now, you are still very busy
EVEN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.
YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY WORKING ON “ABATTOIR- Season 2
Working tirelessly for God with your brother Jay-Mikee.
This year you are blessed .
Next Year, you shall be BLESSED!
The Following Year you shall be BLESESD and multiple Blessings shall continually come upon your life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GREAT SON!
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- There was no way I could have directed the Train movie – DAMILOLA MIKE BAMILOYE
- Registration link for “children’s film school” released
- (Photos): [email protected]: “I thank God for giving me a father who yearns after God”, Damilola writes as he celebrates dad.
- Fathers’ Day: “Proud of my girls”, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye gushes over his ‘daughters’
- Love in the air: ‘I am blessed to have you in my life”, Damilola to his wife, Emmanuela Mike-Bamiloye
- “The pride and arrogance you fail to deal with may still reflect in the lives your children” – Evang. Mike Bamiloye warns