A Nigerian boy, Ayomide, whose life changed after he went from selling oranges to being adopted by Reverend Mother Abimbola Esther Ajayi, is now grown and spots a new look. Recall that two years ago, the boy had caught the attention of social media users after he was filmed singing a gospel song with angelic voice as he sold oranges to a customer.
Fast-forward to 2021 and Ayomide is now living a much better life thanks to the popular clergywoman who decided to take him as her child. In a recent video shared on Rev Ajayi church’s Instagram page, the young Ayomide was seen looking all grown and chubbier than he was years ago. He posed with the clergywoman and another young man during a church session as he sang the same song that changed the trajectory of his life years ago.
He posed with the clergywoman and another young man during a church session as he sang the same song that changed the trajectory of his life years ago.
Oloriakala said; Awwww! Cee ayomide! God bless you ma.
olumideolorunfunmi: Mummy you are doing well my. God will continue to bless you MA.
mrlilgaga: The world is a better place if we all have a good heart.
swizzbillzz : If everyone of us can contribute the little we have to assist one another .. we can make the world a better place.
- (Interview): Doing good makes me happy – Esther Ajayi
- Why I allowed Pastor Adeboye, others wear their shoes into my C&S Church – Rev Esther Ajayi replies critics
- Pastor Adeboye makes first appearance after Dare’s demise
- “I remember how we used to eat beans and drink garri at night in order to avoid breakfast the next day” – Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo
- RCCG officially released the funeral arrangement for Late Pastor Oluwadamilare Temitayo Adeboye
- Photos from Candle Night, In honor of Late Pastor Dare Adeboye