It is no news that Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., the former vice president has secured the position of the President of The United State of America on Saturday following his from Pennsylvania that pushed him across the 270-vote finish line.
However, the Founder of Loveworld Ministries, Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has revealed the reason behind the former US President, Donald Trump’s kick off the US government.
Pastor Chris Oyahilome, while speaking in his church on Friday, Novermber 6, said Donald Trump was kicked out of power because he protects and supports Christians and also lifting the banner high for Christ.
In his words;
“There are those who think that Trump, the President of the United States, is hated by many Americans. He is not hated many Americans. I want to tell you the truth. He is not hatred, Trump is not the problem. They don’t hate Trump. They hate those that Trump seems to support.
They are angry at Trump for supporting Christians. So the real ones they hate are you who are Christians. That is what the hatred of Trump is all about. It’s got nothing to do with Trump.
Before he started giving his voice in support of Christians and before he started giving his voice in support of Israel, he was their darling, they loved him. But because he didn’t come for their sponsorship and they didn’t expect him to become President, they blamed the Christians for voting him into office and that is what they hate him for.
If you are a Christian, better know this. Don’t think that if we just get Trump out of the way then everything will just calm. It will not be calm. They hate you and he seems to protect you, that is the problem.”
- Chris Oyakhilome slams church leaders for shutting down churches over COVID-19
- You can’t believe in Jesus and be afraid of touching Covid-19 patients – Chris Oyakhilome (Video)
- Oyakhilome says Federal Government has no right to limit duration of service
- Pastor Chris slams Africans who call themselves black, says black is not associated with anything good.
- Breaking!: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome welcomes first grandchild
- (Photos): Pastor Chris Oyakhilome donates a tuition-free school and hospital in Adamawa State