Gospel Film actor, Olugbenga Ayoola popularly known as PMH has added a year to his age today, 18th January and the filmmaker has been lovingly celebrated by gospel film lovers on social media as his pictures fill many timelines. Interestingly there is more to the filmmaker’s birthday than social media shout outs and celebratory posts.
In the mood of celebration, the celebrant who is presently on a movie location with his wife, Omolara Ayoola got a lot of surprises which include a surprise party thrown on his behalf with veteran actors in attendance who were part of the project. SEE OMOLARA AYOOLA’S BIRTHDAY NOTE AND BIRTHDAY SHOWER VIDEO BELOW
Yeeeeepeeeee!!!!! 💃🏿💃🏿💃🏾💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿, it’s my sweetheart’s birthday. Omo, I love this guy so hard. I thank God for your life my husband, you have sold out yourself to the work of God. It’s your day but you are right in the middle of God’s work, doing it with all your heart and might. My rough play partner, my laugh mate, my olofofo mate 🤭😄, my best friend and more importantly my prayer partner and bible study teacher. I celebrate you today baba Ibeta.
God bless you my sugar loo, my honey pie, my baby boo. The Lord enrich you. The Lord cause His face to shine upon you. The Lord lift up His countenance upon you. The Lord be gracious to you and give you peace. Happy birthday my love. I LOVE YOU TORI TORUN.😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 Help me Celebrate this amazing man of God.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Olugbenga Ayoola reveals how he met his wife, Omolara Ayoola at Mount Zion Institute
- (Video): “Now I know why people cry when they pull surprises for them”, PMH writes as she gets surprise gifts from her husband
- (Video): The Families of Damilola, Joshua and Lawrence wish Omolara a “Happy Birthday” in harmony
- “God gave him to me and gave me to him”, PMH reaffirms love for her husband, SMH ahead Valentine’s day
- (Photos): “Thank you for loving and supporting me”, Omolara Ayoola appreciates husband
- “This is not the time to point accusing finger”, PMH reacts to #EndSARS peaceful protest turning ugly