Truly, drama has its capacity of switching your nature. Joshua Mike-Bamiloye, the second child of Evang. Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion Faith Ministries has been spotted in a video clip uploaded by Damilola Mike-Bamiloye as he speaks pidgin like a real Warri guy.
Joshua p.k.a Jaymikee known to be cool with all he does was seen picking up a new character differently and this got many of his fans anticipating the more for the release of the latest mount Zion movie.
In the 15 seconds clip, Joshua who was assumed to have played a good/bad boy role in the latest Mount Zion movie titled “The Legion” got many laughing. It was reported earlier that Mount Zion is currently on a new movie location.
SEE VIDEO BELOW;
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Lucifer Drama Series: Joshua Mike Bamiloye Faces Online Counterattacks
- Jaymikee ‘appreciates all the love’ he received on his birthday, shares pictures from studio session he had with friends (Photos)
- With scriptural references, Jaymikee disagrees on knowing “sexual compatibility” of one’s partner before marriage
- ‘Since Salvation is worth more than lottery, then new converts should be celebrated big during altar calls’ – Joshua Mike-Bamiloye
- (Video): Jaymikee reveals how he cooks ‘Jay & Josh series’ dialogue as he prepares to release a fresh episode
- “We pray for more musicians to come to the knowledge of Christ”, Joshua Mike-Bamiloye reacts to Chidinma’s transition from secular to gospel