‘God bless you’ means the Almighty God will summon all the forces in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth to come to your aid.
• If you’re blessed, you can still any storm.
• Physically, a storm is formed when the wind and water begin to work together in a forceful, irregular manner.
• Jesus on your side, means you have the One whom the wind and the sea must obey. Mark 4: 35-41
• Even your breathing must obey Him, because He is the One who gave you breath. Genesis 2:7
Your blood also must obey Him.
• Your blood is like the water, and your breath is like the wind.
• God on your side means, if there is any storm generated by enemies that have been in your generations, the storm can be stilled. Exodus 14: 1-28
• Is there any storm being generated in your office, business, marriage, family?
Because all forces are to cooperate with you, the storm can be stilled.
• If a storm is stirred up against you, the Lion of Judah will support you.
Revelation 5: 1-5, 1 Kings 13: 1-26
• When you are blessed, angels support you! Because angels must obey the Lord of hosts. Psalm 24:10
• Are you in a storm just because you refused to compromise? Daniel 3: 1
+ The Ever Present Help. Psalm 46:1
+ The Inseparable Friend. Hebrews 13:5
• You are blessed, and so everything created must cooperate with you. Isaiah 43:2
• I want you to be encouraged, because nothing happens except God allows it.
• Whenever God allows a storm to come your way, it is for a purpose and a good purpose at that.
It could be for any of these purposes
1. To check how solid your foundation is. Matthew 7: 44-47
2. To teach you a lesson on faith. Mark 4: 35-41
3. To give you an opportunity to do what no one has done before. Matthew 14: 22-23
4. To help you discover the potential to do that which nobody has done before.
5. To shake away from your life things that shouldn’t be there. Hebrews 12: 25-28
God can allow a storm in your life so that those who are pretending to be your friends can leave.
6. To tell you that a new beginning is around the corner. John 20:19-23
No Retreat, No Surrender! Forward Ever, Backward Never! We are more than Conquerors
We will laugh Last. SEE VIDEO BELOW;
- There will be a lot of babies as a result of this lockdown – Pastor Adeboye (Video)
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Pastor Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Youths who are still single and searching are still insulting a man that has been married for 52 years. Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- ”I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to my children” – Pastor Adeboye finally replies critics of his birthday message to his wife.
- Nigeria will break up if not restructured, Says Pastor Adeboye
- RCCG begins First Virtual Holy Ghost congress