Few days ago, the Assistant General Overseer (Admin/Personnel), Pastor in charge of RCCG Region 1 and President of FaithLift Films, Pastor Johnson F. Odesola and his wife, Pastor (Mrs) Rachael Odesola celebrated God’s faithfulness over their 32 years of marital journey.
GFNG however spotted a short clip on Pastor J.F Odesola’s official Instagram page where his wife sang a love song titled “Olo mi” by Tosin Martins for him and also sealed the lovely moment with a peck kiss. Sharing the video, he captioned “The 32 years of lovey dovey. I love you, my queen”. SEE CLIP BELOW;
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- RCCG Assistant General Overseer, Pastor Johnson Odesola & wife, Rachel celebrate 32nd wedding anniversary (Photos)
- Satan is using Covid-19 As tactic to discourage God’s people’, Priscilla Shirer Warns Christians | gospelflowng
- Gospel comic skit couple, The Winlos celebrate daughter as she turns six today (Photos)
- Youths who are still single and searching are still insulting a man that has been married for 52 years. Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Seyi Obembe calls out ministers who flaunt their bookshelves with live broadcast/video
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye toasts to 54 years in marriage of the Adeboyes, makes powerful wishes for himself and Mummy Gloria