Truly God has a way of turning situations around in our favor even when the ticking of the clock poses as a factor to seek alternatives. Still celebrating the bundle of joy received in the family of Engr and Mrs Seyi Pedro Adetola.
It was reported by this media house how social media stood still as the popular and vibrant gospel filmmaker, Seyi Pedro Adetola, who had waited for eleven years for the fruit of the womb took to her Facebook page to announce the birth of her first child which attracted more than 1,500 congratulatory messages through her comment section.
A week after, Popular gospel filmmakers stepped out in grand style to celebrate with the family as they christen their baby at a Redeemed Christian Church of God located in the heart of Ibadan. However, Ogongo TV team members stormed the event to celebrate and to interview the parents of the baby.
Seyi Pedro’s mom, who spoke with Ogongo TV team members in an interview session revealed her ordeals before the arrival of the baby into the family.
She said she was told Seyi Pedro was possessed by Mami Wata (Mammy Water) spirit and she was destined to remain childless. She further narrated how God blessed her with Seyi Pedro to counter the rumors raised during her waiting period that she was given to her by a god.
SEE VIDEO BELOW, TO WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW, CLICK THE BUTTON BENEATH IT.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Seyi Pedro recounts how she had an encounter with God on a valentine day
- #ABATTOIR: My lines were easy to memorize for me because most of them were lifted from the scripture – Oluwatimileyin
- Gospel Filmmaker, Seyi Pedro welcomes her first child after 11 years of marriage (Photos)
- “I was told pregnancy was a NO for me”, Seyi Pedro recounts ordeal before baby’s birth, encourages fans never to lose hope in 2021
- Gospel film actress, Seyi Pedro celebrates MowuOluwa @6months; the baby girl she welcomed after 11 years of waiting (Photos)
- “Loving your wife is not enough, she needs your prayers too” – Mike Bamiloye to married men