Children are without a doubt, a blessing from God and a marriage is said to be incomplete if there are no kids. This is why many who are several years into their marriage yet have no children, feel depressed and incomplete, until the cry of a baby uplifts their spirits.
Such is the case of a Nigerian woman who gave birth to five children at once after being subjected to mockery for not having children throughout the first six years of her marriage. Mrs Foyeke Omage got married in 2014 and since then there was no issue of children.
Speaking in an interview with Punch, the mother of five recounted how she has been embarrassed by friends, family, and relatives for not being able to conceive after her marriage. But after waiting for 6 years, God ”embarrassed’‘ her with 2 boys and 3 girls at once.
- How I survived cancer, Lady shares her testimony
- Testimony: Nigerian woman welcomes a baby girl after 22 years of marriage.
- (Video): “God is real”, Lady declares, as her mum beats Covid-19 after fighting for her life for 2 months
- Testimony: 54 year old Nigerian woman welcomes triplets in first pregnancy
- Are you still in Christ with this your style Awo Jesu? Fan reacts to Oreofe Williams’ haircut, he replies
- “Hand over the petroleum refineries to the church”, Political affairs analyst, Nnamdi Abana advises FG