The final year students of Landmark University, a private Christian University in affiliation with the Living Faith Church Worldwide, located in Omu-Aran, Kwara State have stormed the office of Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder and presiding Bishop of Winners’ chapel to celebrate him as he clocks a new age.
GFNG had earlier celebrated the Bishop who turned 67 on the 27th of Sept., 2021. Recently, a video surfaced online as posted by Aresiola Elizabeth where the finalists of the University who have been on scholarship since 100level visited the Bishop to celebrate him ahead his birthday.
Taking to her Facebook page, one of the beneficiaries of the scholarship who could not hide her joy revealed that the Bishop who is also the chancellor of the University paid her school fees of about 3million naira since she gained admission till her finals.
In her words; Happy birthday to our lovely Chancellor and Spiritual Father, Bishop David Oyedepo. Last week Wednesday, the Final year students of Landmark University who are David Oyedepo Foundation Scholars and every beneficiary of the David Oyedepo Foundation decided to show our appreciation to our father for his love towards us
I mean, my school fees from 100 Level to 500 Level was about 3 Million Naira (6,000 USD), all paid by the David Oyedepo Foundation. I am so grateful! God bless you Daddy. Thank you for choosing the path of life. Thank you for obeying God’s call. I celebrate you now and always. Courtesy: Aresiola Elizabeth SEE VIDEO BELOW
- “You don’t need to run abroad. There is nothing anywhere else that is not in Nigeria” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Bishop Oyedepo says re-opening of churches led to decrease in Coronavirus
- Video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo “bastard” and “bald headed fowl” surfaces online (Video)
- (Photos): Construction commences on the site Of “The Ark” of more than 200,000 seaters capacity, overflow included
- “I love all ministers but I am not a friend to all of them” – Bishop David Oyedepo declares
- “One of the reasons God blesses people is for them to also be a blessing to the poor around them” – Bishop David Oyedepo