Popular gospel filmmaker, Evang. Femi Adebile a.k.a FejosBaba was spotted in a clip currently with a popular ex-nollywood actress, Mama Grace Owoola Oyin-Adejobi who is now a gospel drama minister basking in God’s grace at old age. Recall it was reported that Mama Grace Oyin-Adejobi is the mother of two popular gospel drama ministers, Dedun Oyin-Adejobi Olumyiwa and Sola Oyin-Adejobi.
Femi Adebile, who was excited and thrilled to have seen Mama Grace Oyin-Adejobi on a film location at age 91 could not overlook the grace of God upon her life to as he kneels before her for prayers to also live longer and serve God till his last breath.
Sharing some clips on his status updates, he wrote; Meeting Iya Osogbo on this set is a privilege….God bless Mama…Happy Birthday in advance. Grace for longetivity in ministry. Age 91 still acting…. Lord keep me longer. SEE VIDEO BELOW
Meanwhile Mama will turn a year older on Monday, 23rd of August, 2021
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Gbajumo Were film producer offers a giveaway price of ₦5,000
- “Kembe Isonu” Premiere Date Announced
- We are not after awards and recognition, Femi Adebile attests Mike Bamiloye’s post addressing industry and ministry
- PREM Films set to shoot Kembe Isonu 3, plans 11 days for film shooting
- Femi Adebile announces the premiere date of ‘Kembe Isonu 3’
- Pre-wedding photos: FejosBaba officially announces union with Becky, uploads prophetic pictures