The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye and his wife, Pastor Mrs Foluke Adeboye has taken to their social media handles to pray for the popular gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey who turned 40 on the 27th of August, 2021.
In Pastor E.A Adeboye’s words;
Our Beloveth son, we want to congratulate you on your #40th birthday anniversary, at long last you have finally reached the age of wisdom, congratulations sir, we believe the Almighty God will give you a brand new beginning of everything miraculous, everything divine, everything glorious. We are praying for fresh anointing for you, so that you will be able to compose even greater songs, and you will be able to worship God all the days of your life. We pray that God will uphold you, and keep you and you will finish well and finish strong. Congratulation son, it shall be well with you, Amen. God bless you.
Pastor Nathaniel Bassey who shared the post also recounted how Daddy G.O prayed for him before he released his first musical album. In his words;
When you Parents like my Father in the Lord and Mother Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O @pastoreaadeboyeofficial @pastorfoluadeboye and you follow them, you are bound to succeed in life. I shared how God led me to send daddy a letter before my very album and He wrote back saying “….
YOU WILL GROW IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS, GOD WATER AND PROSPER YOU.. IN JESUS’ NAME” That blessing speaks till this day and beyond.Thank you Dad and Mum. People, please appreciate them for me today. Let them hear and know I truly love and honour them. Daddy, by God’s grace I will continue to follow you as you keep following Christ in Jesus’ name. SEE VIDEO BELOW
- Youths who are still single and searching are still insulting a man that has been married for 52 years. Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Pastor Adeboye, wife celebrate 53rd wedding anniversary
- Naira will become powerful again, Says Pastor E.A Adeboye
- ‘Intensify your prayers for the release of Leah Shaibu’, Pastor Adeboye urges Pastors, Parents
- 10 Things you didn’t know about Late Pastor Dare Adeboye
- #TwitterBan: Pastor E.A Adeboye says ‘tweeting is a human right’