The Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Worldwide Church, Bishop David Oyedepo has been spotted in a 5 minutes video clip uploaded by Church Gist, unleashing curses on Fulani Herdsmen allegedly part of the problems altering the peace of Nigeria. Bishop Oyedepo, who seemed concerned with the situation of the country announced that Nigeria is for all the citizens and tribes in Nigeria and not for the Fulani herdsmen or any tribe that tries to lay claims of sole ownership.
Speaking further during the CHoP (Covenant Hour of Praise), he said something is fishy as the government who were supposed to have reacted to the recent attack launched against a Governor remained quiet even when the action was not denied by the alleged group. Bishop Oyedepo, however prayed that judgement befalls the Fulani Herdsmen involved and their backups.
In his words;
No type, whatsoever they are called can ever claim ownership of this nation, we own the nation together. HOW CAN PEOPLE CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR ATTACKING A GOVERNOR YET AUTHORITY IS QUIET? This is not a Fulani Republic. *No tribe can claim ownership of Nigeria. We own this Nation together. This is your season of judgement. Everyone backing you up comes under judgement now. Malachi 3:6.
For every innocent blood shed by these agents of the devil, their generations will never recover. Claiming responsibility for attacking a Christian governor! Claiming responsibility without response from any authority, I SMELL A RAT…(emphasis Church Gist). Everyone that won’t let peace reign in Nigeria goes down tonight. #Source: Church Gist (Facebook Page) SEE VIDEO BELOW;
- Our Lagos and Ogun churches will not reopen – MFM
- Any Pastor who divorces and remarries has no business on the pulpit, Pastor Izuchukwu says
- Exactly a year ago, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke went to be with the Lord
- ‘It’s a nasty development for Muslims to ask their students in Christian schools to wear Hijab in Kwara, leave the schools for the owners’ – Bishop Oyedepo
- SAD: 3rd child of Pastor E.A Adeboye, Dare Adeboye has gone to be with the Lord
- Joy as Nigerian woman welcomes her first child after 50 years of age (Video)