The Founder and Bishop of Living Faith Worldwide a.k.a Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife, Pastor Mrs. Faith Abiola Oyedepo paid a surprise visit to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian College of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye who celebrated his 79th birthday on Tuesday, 2nd of March, 2021.
In the video clip that surfaced online by Leke Adeboye, the clerics were seen giving each other a hug with their faces filled with Joy while the wife of Bishop Oyedepo was also seen on her knees as she greeted Daddy G.O. SEE CLIP BELOW.
- More pictures from ‘Living Faith Church’ @40
- RCCG Redemption Camp, Faith Tabernacle, MFM Prayer City, Deeper Life Conference Centre and Other Churches Resume Worship on August 14 as Ogun Governor Eases Lockdown
- Closing charge/prayers by Bishop David Oyedepo at Pastor Dare Adeboye’s farewell service.
- Bishop David Oyedepo and wife, Faith celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary, shares HOW THEY MET (Photos)
- “I look forward to forever with you”, Bishop David Oyedepo pens lovely note to wife as they celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary, wife replies.
- Honouring your parents attract more blessings – Bishop Oyedepo