As one of the most anticipated days, generally believed to be a day to prove love, explore love and probably reaffirm love approaches, gospel film actress, Oluwabunmi Bamitale, who played the role of KinKin Yiun in Abejoye 4 has issued a stern warning to many who have plans to ‘paint the town red’ on Valentine’s day.
According to her, many altars are being prepared to annihilate the destinies of gullible youths who might be trading their worth with goodies. She advised everyone to be wise, stand for what is right and be sensitive in the spirit to avoid being a victim of the devil’s plot.
Help! There’s fire on the mountain! Another ABBATOIR is being prepared for February 14. This is not for animals but gullible people who have lost their identities. VALENTINE is what it’s called, deceived to believe it’s a day of love.
Why are you so gullible? Do not be blinded by gifts. Avoid stories that touch. Why must you be slaughtered on the altar of sexual immorality. Be wise! Open your eyes! Be sensitive in the Spirit. No gift can quantify your worth. Stand for the right thing. Let your NO be NO. You have been bought with a price. Jesus died for you. HIS love is the greatest of all.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes free online diction training for drama ministers with Feyi Adepoju, Doyin Hassan, Kayode Owojori & Eniola Okedare
- Bunmi Bamitale shares how her misplaced phone was returned intact after 9 months
- “Men that allow their wives to fly are few”, Oluwabunmi Bamitale gushes over hubby
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes 2nd edition of free online diction training with PMH, Adeola Salako, others
- Femi Adebile to hold an online interactive session on Facebook this Wednesday
- PVO promises to give out free e-book on courtship to all participants of “Letter to Courting Couples” starting 1st of May