The founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye, has said that any sexual act outside of marriage is a blood covenant with the devil. The Evangelist said this in a statement titled, ‘The Evening Of Slaughters…In An Abattoir,’ which he issued on February 14 which is Valentine’s Day.
According to Bamiloye who wrote on Twitter, there’ll be demonic activities on February 14 which will ruin the lives of many, adding that some ladies will be used as weapons to destroy homes and marriages.
He said, “Any sexual act today outside marriage is a conscious blood covenant with the devil. Any sexual act today outside of wedlock is a deliberate stubbornness to trade your destinies on the bed of lust and immorality. Demons are coming to human markets this evening. Marine spirits are coming for harvests of fluids this evening. Many ladies are visiting the abattoirs of destinies and purpose this evening. Tomorrow Morning, multitudes of young men are left empty and shallow.
“Virtues and purpose plundered and ruined by agents of darkness in pretty skins. Ladies with strangely glowing skins that were borrowed from the spirit world to lure the sons of men for a drain of their fluids. Strangely handsome young men from the other side, with electrifying eyes that mesmerize ladies of weak hearts and shallow minds, arriving clubs and bars in exquisite cars and horses to harvest the souls of girls and ladies for their devil master and make them weapons of mass destructions of homes and marriages.
“Many ladies would arise from the lustful bed of roses, possessed with strange hardened heart against God and parents.”
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Valentine’s Day; A day many destinies would be slaughtered on the bed of lustful pleasure – Mike Bamiloye
- Woman reunites with her family after watching Abejoye Season 3
- I once ordered my son to change his Facebook DP because he was looking like a worldly musician in it- Mike Bamiloye
- Coronavirus: I’m not praying for the vaccine, I want a total elimination of this evil plague. – Mike Bamiloye
- Seun Jonathan recounts how Mike Bamiloye gave him and six other drama ministers #317,000 each in 2005
- Mike Bamiloye replies a curious fan who asked which of all his movies is the greatest