The Director of FejosBaba TV and President of PREM Films, Evang. Femi Adebile has announced via an update that PACSHOW (Princess & Charity Show), is set to kickoff anytime soon. This was made public almost 8 weeks after the director, Femi Adebile and his wife, Becky tied the wedding knot at Lagos on the 10th of July, 2021
The names, Princess & Charity were the two lead characters in a movie entitled “Two Maids”, written and produced by Evang. Femi Adebile, featuring his fiancée (now his wife), Rebecca Adebile as Charity and his immediate younger sister, Glorey who also played the role of Princess in the movie.
Recall that the filmmaker had earlier announced in August that new programs would be unveiled on his YouTube channel. In his words; There are new programs that shall be unveiled this month, The programs shall continually air on FejosBaba TV from August, Wonderful programs that shall be a great blessing, Watch out. SEE PHOTO BELOW;
Meanwhile it was earlier reported that filmmaker is currently working on a movie projected titled “Hole on Fire” featuring Olugbenga Omolara SMH, Omolara Ayoola PMH, Femi Adebile and some other drama ministers.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Pre-wedding photos: FejosBaba officially announces union with Becky, uploads prophetic pictures
- Pre-wedding Photos: Fejosbaba waves bachelorhood, cleaves to Becky, “Two Maids” star actress
- Pre wedding Photos: FejosBaba introduces wife, Becky to “Baba Nife’ series in grand style
- “No more watching Led TV in the marital waiting room department”, FejosBaba captions pre-wedding photos
- Fejos+Becky: Photos from Femi and Becky Adebile’s Traditional wedding
- FEJOS+BECKY: More pictures from Femi & Becky Adebile’s Traditional wedding