They are no doubt, Toyosi Babalola and her darling husband, Kayode Babalola are one of the loved couples making gospel movies and their marriage has been used as an example of perseverance, love, and patience. Just recently, Toyosi Babalola took to her Instagram page to wow fans with throwback photos of herself with her husband as she explained how far they had come together.
Also, the beautiful mother of one has shared 10 out of 11 things she said she loves about her lovely husband ahead their 11th wedding anniversary coming up tomorrow, 1st of April, 2021, citing some funny scenarios to back each of her points. According to her, her husband is humble, responsible, generous, family oriented, lover of God, peace seeker, thoughtful and also loves God.
Excerpts from her post reads:
10 – He is a goal-getter, once he set his mind to something, there’s no stopping him. He has the drive I like
9 – He is sooooo responsible. He takes this husband and father thing too seriously
8 – He is sooooo humble to the extent that he can prostrate on the phone
7 – He is sooooo generous. He’s the type that can cut off his right hand to satisfy me
6 – He is sooooo family oriented. He’s a family man to the core
5 – He is sooooo thoughtful and wise. God!….His intelligent solutions to problems has kept me marvelled for the past 11years
4 – He is sooooo talented. Just call action and he starts to cry without tear sticks – check 2nd slide
3 – He is so handsome and has a good sense of style
2 – He loves God and chases after him. He doesn’t joke with the things of God
1 – He has an amazing sense of humor!
SEE PICTURES BELOW;
- Olugbenga Ayoola reveals how he met his wife, Omolara Ayoola at Mount Zion Institute
- KSO sends out invites for his 50th birthday & 25th wedding anniversary celebrations
- Damilola Mike Bamiloye and wife, Emmanuella, celebrate 2 years wedding anniversary (Photos)
- Gospel Film Power Couple, Yemi and Feyi Adepoju celebrate 28th wedding anniversary
- Gospel Actress and Novelist, Opeyemi Akintunde and husband celebrate wedding anniversary (Photos)
- Gospel Filmmaker, Kayode Babalola sets to start a fresh YouTube channel