Evang. Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion Faith Ministries has once again exhumed and scratches a long time buried debate by comparing the contents of gospel movies with Nollywood productions.
According to him, “the best Nollywood movie that entertains but doesn’t add any spiritual value remains a child’s play compared to the worst gospel movie that preaches salvation to its viewers” and will forever be valid.
As at the time of gathering this update, the reactions to the post have been positive as many followers agreed that the debate remains unarguable.
In his words; The best of Nollywood films that merely entertain and add no spiritual values is still a child’s play compared to the worst gospel movies that converts lives and harvest souls to the kingdom of God.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- The more lives you are able to touch with your movies and dramas, the better for you and the Kingdom of God – Mike Bamiloye
- Mike Bamiloye recounts how marketers made lots of money from their movies and little was given to them as return
- “We are so blessed in this family to have you as a Son”, Mike Bamiloye writes as he celebrates son on his birthday
- “My best man bought my wedding suit, shirt and tie”, Mike Bamiloye recounts as he celebrates 32nd wedding anniversary with his wife.
- Daddy Mike and Mummy Gloria Bamiloye are all smiles during “Abejoye Season 4” film shooting.
- Mount Zion Faith Ministries; Evang. Mike Bamiloye reveals why ‘Faith’ was added to the ministry’s name