The founder of amount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang Mike Bamiloye has reacted to the recent happenings in Nigeria as the country is currently experiencing a lot of damages from the hands of the hoodlums who hijacked the peaceful protest staged by youths craving for a better governance and freedom from police brutality.
While reacting, Mike Bamiloye itemized the two categories of Youths in Nigeria. He categorised them as LEADERS and BURNERS. He further listed their characteristics as regards what Nigeria as a whole is facing. He shares;
THE LEADERS AND THE BURNERS’. Within the Last Two Weeks, we have seen that Nigeria has TWO Categories of YOUTHS: the TRUE LEADERS and the GREAT BURNERS.
The Whole World All Saw the True Leaders of Tomorrow in a very Sensible, State of the Arts, extremely Godly and perfectly Organized, World-wide Acclaimed Nationwide Protest. And Our Government should have responded nicely at that appropriate Moment, but they wasted the pleas of the Builders. And sent violence into their midst.
Then, the second Category of the Nigerian Youths came in the second Lap of the Protest: The Burners, the Crooks, the Merciless, the Bloody, the Consuming Locusts and the Destructive Caterpillars.
They Burnt all across their ways. They showed no mercy to the Masses. They looted the Labors of the struggling Masses. They burnt down precious inheritances. And also showed no mercy to the Rich and the Poor.
I saw Banks being broken into and looted. I saw multitudes of Public transports very useful for the Masses being burnt down. I saw many homes of the Political Wealthys being burgled and mercilessly looted by the BURNERS.
In the last Two Weeks of Nigeria Turning Point, I saw Two Categories of Nigerian Youths: The BUILDERS and the BURNERS. I and the rest of the World rejoiced at ONE, And I and the rest of the World wept at the Other.
Now, THIS IS OUR TURNING Point. A NEW NIGERIA IS BEING Birthed. Judgement begins Henceforth.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- I once ordered my son to change his Facebook DP because he was looking like a worldly musician in it- Mike Bamiloye
- Coronavirus: I’m not praying for the vaccine, I want a total elimination of this evil plague. – Mike Bamiloye
- Seun Jonathan recounts how Mike Bamiloye gave him and six other drama ministers #317,000 each in 2005
- Lady shed tears uncontrollably after watching TheTrain, urges all to watch too (Video)
- It was sis. Grace that initiated the Kano invitation that launched us into full time ministers, Mike Bamiloye writes as he celebrates Grace Akintunde on her birthday.
- You can’t be flirting with another man and still be claiming the convents of God for “Godly Home” – Mike Bamiloye