Adeola Anuoluwapo Adetoye, the young lady who played the role of Young Adepeju (Mike Bamiloye’s Elder sister) in “The Train Movie” and Sandra in “Abattoir” turned a year older yesterday, 4th of June. The actress and writer penned down a note of appreciation to God and also to those that contributed immensely to her growth. SEE NOTE AND PHOTOS BELOW;
SHE WROTE; “The sweet fragrance that comes with the faithfulness of God is overwhelming.. Bubbles of love everywhere.. Bubbles of Joy everywhere.. Sincerely, it’s all about God’s faithfulness. Happy Birthday God’s Delight. I celebrate everyone who has contributed and still contributing to my growth. For all the love and showers of care today and always … I am so grateful.” SEE PHOTOS BELOW;
Adeola Anuoluwapo Adetoye is a young and vibrant physical therapist by profession with an unparalleled love for children and teenagers. She loves the Lord deeply and desires the love of Christ to be known and experienced by all. As a teen coach, she regularly participates in teenage outreach ministries and her passion to see teenagers grow led to the creation of Teens World Outreach; a teens ministry known for building lives, touching homes, and making Christ known. Adeola is also a seasoned drama minister who has featured in several gospel movies, written and produced short movies and movie magazines. She is the founder of Emerald Pediatric Physio Clinic – her initiative of making physical therapy services available to every child.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Video): Moment Ayo Ajewole a.k.a Woli Agba gifts three of his crew members a car each on his birthday
- (Photos): “Abattoir” Star Actor, Goodness Adegbola celebrates his superhero mom as she turns a year older
- Truly, God wrote the chemistry of our bond – Olumide Fatunsin pens sweet message to celebrate wife’s 40th birthday
- ‘The doctors said only one of us could be saved’ Toyin Fatunsin recounts ordeals at Childbirth as she celebrates son’s birthday (Photos)
- Checkout beautiful birthday pictures of Tolu Adegboyega, the lady who played the role of “Flora” in Abattoir.
- “It is a privilege to live in your days”, Pastor Adeboye celebrates Daddy Mike with heartwarming note