The Founder and presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop Daivid Oyedepo is of the opinion that submission on the part of a woman to her husband is one of the top secrets to having a fruitful marriage.
According to Bishop Oyedepo, while sharing this tip on marriage via his Instagram page using Ephesians 5:22 as the biblical reference to reinforce his point, he said any woman who finds it difficult to submit to her husband no matter the ministry committed into her hands is already disobeying God.
He added that if total submission from wife to her husband is not in place, other things she tries to do will be out of place.
The only way to a fruitful marriage is total submission on the part of the wife. Until it is in place, every other thing she tries to do will be out of place. A woman who refuses to submit to her husband is disobeying God. As a woman, you might even be a minister of the gospel, and your husband is not, the Word of God still says to submit yourself to him. A submissive woman is precious in the sight of her husband – Ephesians 5:22.
- “Churches are not allowed to open for 2hrs but markets are allowed for 6hrs” – Bishop Oyedepo questions lockdown order (Video)
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- “One of the ways a husband should express his love for his wife is by giving her gifts” – Bishop Oyedepo
- “If they were killed when they were youths, would they be where they are today?”, Bishop Oyedepo endorses #EndSARS
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Bishop Oyedepo shares tips on Success