The founder and senior pastor of Living faith church, Bishop David Oyedepo has again kicked against the government’s order on the closure of churches and ban of religious gatherings due to the coronavirus pandemic that is far spreading.
Few days ago, the clergyman who questioned the government decision on why markets are allowed to be opened for hours while churches are not allowed to open.
This Morning while ministering at the church’s headquarters in Otta, Ogun, Bishop David Oyedepo declared churches accros the nations opened and that anyone against this will die for it.
The doors to churches across nations is again declared open this morning, (Hunger is far more devastating more than virus) One man had not eaten for three days, his sprit was gone 1Samuel 30: 11-12, “He met an Egyptian who was sick and they left him behind… they gave him some food but the food finished, they gave him flesh and water then his sprit revived” It kills silently, there is no vaccine for hunger , there is no medical solution to hunger, hunger has not treatment than to have food and spiritual famine is far more devastating, he says they shall fall and never rise…
THE CHURCH IS BACK ON HIS FEET, ANYONE THAT GOES AGAINST IT DIES FOR IT…. THE CHURCH ON THE EARTH IS LIBERATED. SPIRITUAL FAMINE SHALL NOT HAVE HIS WAY…. NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER TO A PROBLEM THAN JESUS….
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Honouring your parents attract more blessings – Bishop Oyedepo
- You are under a financial curse when you don’t pay your tithe, says Bishop David Oyedepo
- “You don’t need to run abroad. There is nothing anywhere else that is not in Nigeria” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Bishop Oyedepo says re-opening of churches led to decrease in Coronavirus
- Video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo “bastard” and “bald headed fowl” surfaces online (Video)
- Winners’ Chapel Plants 9,500 churches in 9 months amidst COVID-19 Lockdown, #EndSARS Protests/curfews