Spain-based Nigerian gospel filmmaker, Lady Evang. Toyin Fatunsin has taken to her Facebook page to disclose the ordeal she passed through during the delivery of her son as he turns a year older today.
Sharing the pictures of herself, her husband and son, the filmmaker said the doctors told her that the chances of saving the lives of the mother and her baby was 50-50 and only one could be saved. She further narrated that her husband’s faith was so strong declaring that both will survive and God made it happen. SEE PICTURES BELOW;
How can I ever forget how the Lord saved us and brought forth the seed in me against all odds on this day some years ago? The doctors gave us a 50-50 chance and said only one of us could be saved but my Jesus stepped in strengthen my heart and I told the doctor both of us will be saved. My husband heart stayed strongly on the Lord for his wife and son. The Lord did just that. I’m still very grateful Lord. Happy birthday son!
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Truly, God wrote the chemistry of our bond – Olumide Fatunsin pens sweet message to celebrate wife’s 40th birthday
- Just because you have free WiFi does not mean you join every issue on social media. – Toyin Fatunsin
- Stop running after popular faces to minister in your movies – Toyin Fatunsin
- (Video): Moment Ayo Ajewole a.k.a Woli Agba gifts three of his crew members a car each on his birthday
- “My baby girl (10months) called me Daddy, I can’t describe the feeling”, Damilola Mike Bamiloye gushes over Gloria (Photos)
- The train movie editor, Ruth Adepoju shares beautiful pictures as she turns a year older today