Gospel film Producer and Cinematographer, Damilola Mike Bamiloye and his wife, Emmanuella Mike Bamiloye, are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary today November 11th. The couple got married in 2018.
Damilola opened up about the fear instilled in him by people around on the stages of life, ranging from his primary school education, secondary school, Tertiary, NYSC and marriage, but God blessed him with a beautiful wife who has the spirit and wisdom of God in her, making it all beautiful.
The film producer appreciated his wife for making their home a beautiful place to stay and making the journey smooth to sail. He shares;
When I was in primary school I was scared of secondary school. They said it was harder. When I got to secondary I was scared of university. They said it was tougher. When I got to the university I was scared NYSC, they said it was Complex. When I got to NYSC I was scared of marriage. They said it was hard, tough and complex. All three joined together. But perfect Love cast out Fear. when you have a beautiful, easy and simple Angel by your side who has the spirit and the wisdom of the Lord in her , Emmanuela Mike – Bamiloye. The journey becomes a smooth sail.
Dear Emmanuela thank you for making our home heaven on earth. My father once called my brother and I, he said if you will make it in life and ministry. Get the right woman. I thank Jesus for giving you to me. I thought I had just One of you but then the lord has giving me two with our little princess that looks just like you. Happy wedding anniversary to us
SEE PICTURES BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- HEART TOUCHING MESSAGE BY DR MRS EMMANUELA MIKE-BAMILOYE
- HOW WE MET – EMMANUELA & DAMILOLA MIKE BAMILOYE
- Priceless reaction after Damilola Mike-Bamiloye heard his wife gave birth to his first child (Video)
- Damilola Mike Bamiloye and wife, Emmanuella, celebrate 2 years wedding anniversary (Photos)
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- “Don’t mind little Gloria’s face”, proud father and husband, Damiola Mike-Bamiloye captioned as he shares throwback picture