The Founder and visioner of WALL FOUNDATION, Evang. Omolara Ayoola has taken to social media to celebrate her actor husband, Olugbenga Ayoola as he clocks a new age today, 18th of January. Sharing some pictures of the popular actor, the wife, Omolara Ayoola acknowledge him to be an amazing husband, dad, best friend, confidant, bible study teacher.
In her words; VERY IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT Yeeeeeeepeeeeeee, it’s my Hero’s birthday again but you see this birthday is special because the Lord says so. Olugbenga Ibukunolu Aremu Ayoola SMH, you have been such an amazing husband, Dad, best friend, confidant, gist partner, Bible study teacher, my body guard and many more.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PRAYER PARTNER AND NOT A PRAYER POINT. OSE OOOO OLOWO ORI MI.
Very loving and hard working. Always desiring to do God’s work even from a young age. My love, my sugar Plum, my hero, My BESTCHOICE. Allowing me be who God wants me to be is one of the greatest gifts you have given me. Supporting me always crowns it all up. You are such a whole and complete man, Never threatened by anyone’s success, always keeping faith alive. Very protective of me .
Thank you for being the priest in our home and for always leading the family to the presence of God. Thank you for taking your spiritual position. Kai you make my life easy that way. I love you so much darling. God is set to favour you, God says to tell you Your season of favour is NOW. I CELEBRATE YOU MY LOVE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. PLEASE HELP ME SHOWER HIM WITH PRAYERS. OYAA I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PRAYERS. MORE PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Olugbenga Ayoola reveals how he met his wife, Omolara Ayoola at Mount Zion Institute
- (Video): “Surprise Panranran for my husband”, Omolara Ayooola surprises husband on his birthday
- “God gave him to me and gave me to him”, PMH reaffirms love for her husband, SMH ahead Valentine’s day
- (Photos): “Thank you for loving and supporting me”, Omolara Ayoola appreciates husband
- Fathers’ Day: PMH recounts some fun moments she had with her dad when he was alive (Video)
- #EndSARS: “Our cry has reached the ears of the Lord and He will fight”, Omolara Ayoola assures Nigerians