With no doubt, 80s & 90s kids who grew up watching Mount Zion Movies will know the popular movie that was written and directed by Evang. Mike Bamiloye titled “APOTI ERI or THE ARK OF GOD”. A movie that illustrates the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation, featuring Isreal Ore Adewole, Mike Bamiloye, Gloria Bamiloye, Wole Olaleye.
Apoti Eri (The Ark of God) tell us about the king of Iremoje who was terribly sick and required a young boy for rituals to redeem his life from death, the boy kidnapped became unusable because he carries the power of God on his inside. The boy ended up ministering healing to the king in the name of Jesus, only to discover later that the king is actually his grandfather.
However, the common questions many people ask anytime a picture of this lad who played the role of “Deola” surfaces online, many are eager to know his real name and also have a glimpse of his look since no one stays at a point. Well, we’ve come to answer few of these questions about the kid actor.
Many have concluded that the kind actor was Joshua Mike Bamiloye, hey! Not at all.
His real name is Stephen Bamidele. Stephen Bamidele is the son of Evang. Matthew Bamildele, one of the fathers in Mount Zion Faith Ministries. Stephen is doing well and here his recent picture below;
- “My book would have been the forerunner to the movie tittled BROKEN” – Abiodun Emmanuel Oyedele
- MZFM releases three free ebooks online. Click to receive yours!
- “KEMBE ISONU is a film we will all be proud of” – Femi ADEBILE
- John Oguntuase Reacts To Dan Ope’s Post On Filmmaking, Demands Proof of His Assertion
- Alex Kendrick Gave Me A Prayer Burden, Joshua Bamidele Shares
- Some people are just suppose to keep quiet instead of displaying ignorance on social media – SMH