The CEO of WAIT Int’l and Provost of Sexual Purity Academy (SPA), Pastor Victor Olukoju popularly known as PVO has taken to social media to share a deep reflection and to caution courting couples who delight in sending nude pictures to each other all in the name of being romantic.
PVO, who has since 1st of May, 2020 engaged himself in dishing out advise to courting couples has directed the 33rd admonition towards evil act of taking and sending nude pictures.
Dear Courting Couple, Taking pictures of your nude body and sending to each other on phone is not evil! It is satanic!!!Why must you go this far? Do you care about what God thinks about you? Stop it now! What is your problem? Elohim is watching, eternity is coming…
View this post on Instagram
. LETTER TO COURTING COUPLES Day 33 of 61 days. May 1st – June 30th, 2020. . Follow me on IG: @victorolukoju Subscribe to my Telegram Channel: t.me/VictorOlukojuPVO YouTube: Victor Olukoju PVO . https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWr4BM_QJw-gRwObLPJfhw Letter to my Daughter will start by August 1, 2020. . #lettertocourtingcouples #victorolukoju #friendsofpvo #lettertomydaughter #lettertomyson #letterfrommyfather #sexualpurityacademy #wallfoundation #sexualpurityassociation #spa #pvo #thepartchmentsofpvo #relationship #marriage #love
A post shared by Victor Olukoju (PVO) (@victorolukoju) on
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- And it’s a wrap – Akobi Laaroye 2 Film Shooting. Premiere date announced.
- How Akobi Laaroye was birthed – PVO
- Victor Olukoju teaches about social media ethics.
- “Akobi Laaroye 2” Trailer Hits One Million Views Within 7 days.
- Just in: Victor Olukoju announces YouTube release date for Akobi Laaroye 2
- Film Review; AKOBI LAAROYE Season II by Oris Daniel