The founder and President of WALL FOUNDATION, Evang. Omolara Ayoola has taken to her official Facebook page to share some pictures captured when her husband, Olugbenga Ayoola a.k.a SMH held his mother’s hand as they get set for Palm Sunday.
Sharing the two pictures from this beautiful moment, Omolara advised her followers to take care of their parents even though the care cannot be compared to their sacrifices they made for us right from birth till now. She further thanked her husband for being keen to taking care of his mom, Mrs Ayodele Modupe Ayoola. She further prayed for that his children will also do the same.
See how my Mother-in-love was set for Palm Sunday. Kai this woman can carry herself with Grace sha. Take care of your aged ones. Afterall they took care of you when you were a child till now. Thank you @gbengaayoolasmhofficial for always willing to take care of your mum. Yours will surely take care of you in Jesus name. Amen. SEE PICTURES BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Olugbenga Ayoola reveals how he met his wife, Omolara Ayoola at Mount Zion Institute
- (Video): “Surprise Panranran for my husband”, Omolara Ayooola surprises husband on his birthday
- “God gave him to me and gave me to him”, PMH reaffirms love for her husband, SMH ahead Valentine’s day
- (Photos): “Thank you for loving and supporting me”, Omolara Ayoola appreciates husband
- Breaking!: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome welcomes first grandchild
- I regret wasting a lot of time doing secular music. The devil has been winning for too long — Singer Chidinma Ekile