General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has revealed that the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), late Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua is in heaven. Adeboye stated this in the condolence letter sent to TB Joshua’s wife, Evelyn after the passing on of the popular televangelist and philanthropist.
In the letter dated 15th June, 2021, the 79-year-old preacher said he joined millions of people worldwide to register the church’s condolence with her on the passing of her husband. The condolence letter was reportedly not made known to the media until it leaked out. He said he believed he would meet Joshua at the feet of the Lord Jesus on the resurrection morning.
The letter reads in full:
“Calvary greetings in Jesus name. We want to join millions of people across the globe to register our condolence with you on the passing of your husband, Pastor T.B. Joshua. We take solace in the Lord, believing that we shall meet again at the feet of the Lord Jesus on the resurrection morning. We therefore, pray for you, your children and the entire church that, the Lord will uphold all of you and such untimely death shall cease in our midst in Jesus mighty name, Be assured of our continuous prayers. Yours in Him. Pastor E.A. Adeboye, General Overseer.” SEE LETTER BELOW;
- Pastor E.A Adeboye Advises FG to Engage Religious Leaders in Covid-19 Committees | gospelgist
- WHO breaks silence on ‘COVID-19 healing’ by TB Joshua
- For 30 years, I served RCCG without receiving anything in return – Pastor Tola Odutola resigns
- (Video) “You will marry next year” – Pastor Adeboye prays for single men of marriageable age who are wasting time
- #40YearsAsGO: God told me to drop all the titles I was using and adopt ‘pastor’ – Pastor E.A Adeboye
- “Happy birthday my Love”, Mummy Folu Adeboye pens heartfelt message to celebrate her husband as he turns 79