Lately, an inhuman act of parents publishing the videos recorded while punishing their kids to gain the attention of social media users is becoming fast trending and many parents still see no wrong in it simply because a legal actions are not taken against it rather the heartlessness is being celebrated.
The popular gospel filmmaker, Evang. Omolara Ayoola p.k.a PMH has taken to her Instagram page to correct the abnormality and also reveal the emotional damage this new trend would cause. Omolara further advised parents to focus on correcting the child’s errors and not creating fun from it by recording and posting on social media.
In her words; Can we please think deep before joining people to spread some sort of videos and post on social media. Don’t be too quick to make news or trend. Can we stop trying to trend at the detriment of our children’s destiny. Even believers are falling for this. Many are doing exactly what the devil will have them do, little do they know that a seed is already being sown into the future of that child. If anything now goes wrong with the child’s mental health in the future they say it’s the devil.
So how can a woman post a video of her punishing her son for stealing milk and the boy self was now cursing the devil for pushing him to do it. She didn’t see the depth of the rotteness of the boy, she only saw fun from it.
Ejo now. Let’s keep the weakness of our children away from social media and seek knowledge on how to help them out, rather than make news out of them. Seek knowledge on how to manage your children not catching fun with their errors. Not everybody can laugh at their childhood errors ooo. Don’t forget that in your time no social media.
HIS SOCIAL MEDIA YOU ARE LOOKING AT NEVER FORGETS OOO. Some of these young ones can’t even manage all these social media bullying we call fun. We protect our children so others won’t bully them on social media, now parent are doing it. Lord help us ooo.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Hiding under strange name on social media in order to commit atrocities is a sign that you are still a baby. – PMH
- “Being sexually active before marriage is not maturity” – Omolara Ayoola
- Omolara Ayoola spotted singing and dancing with some WALL foundation princesses in her new office (Video)
- #EndSARS: “We can’t be distracted by the speech”, Omolara encourages Nigerians to keep on praying
- “Some hugs get some guys’ sexual juices flowing”, PMH warns ladies over tight hugs with opposite sex
- ‘Very Intelligent and godly’, Gospel actress, Omolara Ayoola celebrates mother-in-law on her birthday