Two Nigerian twin grandmothers have clocked 101 years old and they are being celebrated by social media users. A Twitter media page @Naija_PR shared the photo of the twin grandma’s and revealed their age as Nigerians trooped to the comment section to note that they look strong and agile for their age.
”Meet these beautiful 101 years old Nigerian twins still staying strong!!” the page captioned. Reacting, @ReformerOluseun said; It would be interesting Journalist try documentaries for this women to share information and their experiences with the younger generation. There would be lottal Beneficial values and knowledge about the past these women are willing to share with us
@Sam_Davoclyn; Aging with grace! I wish they also have access to media tour and expose top secrets of the country, especially civil war era. They may have many hidden things to disclose before saying bye. I believe so.
@AlexJoeRio; They’ll be forever grateful to Mary Slessor. This is a narrow escape. Thank God for their health
@Emidem6; Looking so strong. God keep them in health.
@NdukweOsimiri; I pray my mum will reach this age …amen
@sweetch29156939; They look younger than that
@Yek50; Morelife mama. They re absolutely God Gift.
SEE POST AND REPLIES BELOW
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Sinach, who gave birth to her first child at 46, celebrates her daughter’s first birthday (Photos)
- Bishop Oyedepo’s wife, Faith Abiola Oyedepo celebrates her 63rd birthday today
- Photos of Pastor Adeboye’s only daughter, Boluwagbe Adubi who clocks 51 today
- Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi celebrates daughter, Ayomikun as she turns 23, showers on her intense prayers (Video)
- Nigerian couple celebrate birthday of twins they welcomed after 17 years of waiting