Nigerian Gospel singer Tope Alabi has declared herself a girl who found God’s favour as she celebrates her 50th birthday today, 27th October 2021. Earlier, Tope Alabi’s husband, Soji Alabi, took to his Instagram page to shower love on his wife as he celebrates the new milestone.
Soji Alabi prayed that his wife would live long to eat the fruit of her labour, and no weapon formed against her shall prosper. He wrote: The Girl that found favour from God added another year today. Thank you Jesus. Reposted from @officialpopesojialabi Happy birthday to my best Friend, my lovely and dearest wife @tope_alabi_ You will live long to eat the fruit of your labour. No weapon formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name. I celebrate the grace of God on your life. God bless your new age. Love you forever.
Tope Alabi has now officially unveiled her spiritual father and it is none other that the highly respected and founder of Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo. This she did in her Father’s Day Appreciation post on Instagram on Sunday, June 20. Tope Alabi who was once known to be a faithful steward of the late Prophet Ajanaku shared photos of herself and Bishop Oyedepo with the caption:
*I believe you know my father is a Bishop.* Many say they have the best dad in the world, but that can’t be right because that which God gave to me is just perfect and right for me. Daddy, I know that the Lord will continually grant you the ability to father me and my family for longer than we can ever think sir.
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Tope Alabi’s daughter, Ayomiku graduates from Bowen University
- Nigerian Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi showers prayers on her 2nd daughter, Deborah, as she clocks 18 (Photos)
- ‘Oniduro mi’ Drama: Tope Alabi finally apologizes for the statement she made over the song
- ‘Oniduro mi’ Drama: Tope Alabi finally apologizes, says they all belong to one big family of God
- Fathers’ Day: Tope Alabi celebrates Bishop David Oyedepo, says he is the right and perfect daddy for her (Photos)