The Vice-President of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang. Joseph Yemi Adepoju and his wife, Lady Evang. Bola Adepoju have penned a short tribute to one of the founding members of Mount Zion, Mummy Feyisayo Oluwagbemi who slept in the Lord some weeks ago and was finally laid to rest today, 9th of April, 2021.
According to the couple, Late Mrs. Feyisayo Oluwagbemi played a key role during their wedding ceremony in 1991 as the “best lady” now called “the Chief Bride’s Maid”. They noted Mummy Feyi Oluwagbemi’s demise came as an unpleasant surprise even when they were hoping she would scale through and be back on her feet. Writing further, they concluded she had finished her part and has gone back stage to meet the director. READ THE TRIBUTE BELOW;
“Your sudden demise came as a rude shock to us, we were believing you would pull through but your creator knows best. You were our best lady during our wedding in 1991, you served the Lord fervently, you were a welfare person to the core, you were a true intercessor and vision carrier, you finished your part and gone to the back stage. Rest on in glory, we greatly miss you.”
The Joseph Yemi Adepojus
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Sad): Mount Zion Member, Mummy Feyi Oluwagbemi has gone to be with the Lord
- Feyi Oluwagbemi: “I am sure Heaven stands to welcome you home”, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye says as he expresses grief
- ‘She encouraged me to wait on God for my partner’, Omolara writes as she pens tear-jerking tribute
- “I also need your grace to finish well and strong”, Bereaved husband, Daddy Jerry Oluwagbemi prays
- “God promised that you were going to spend 30 – 35 more years”, Son, Adeola Oluwagbemi pens heartfelt tribute to his late mom.
- Mount Zion member, Mummy Feyisayo Oluwagbemi finally laid to rest