Veteran gospel filmmaker and President of Gideon Missions, Evang. Segun Badejo has taken to his social media page to celebrate his wife, Lady Evang. Titi Badejo, on International Women’s Day. Sharing a picture of his beautiful wife, the filmmaker recounts how his wife left a life changing opportunity to work with NNPC at Warri in order to support her beloved husband on a full time ministry at Ibadan.
Writing further, he said his wife deserves an award for all the sacrifices she made to support and to make his vision and purpose fulfilled. However, his wife (Titi Badejo) also commented on her husband’s post restating that he deserves all the sacrifices made and she is willing to do more.
A good friend of mine gave this award to his wife and I was like wait till you know about my wife. This woman you see here deserves this award more than anyone. She left a job opportunity at NNPC in Warri for ibadan and took a job as a teacher in a mushroom nursery School just because of me. She got married to me when I had no worldly possession a lady could desire in a man but my Vision (Story for another day). And 16 years ago, She left her job of many years to join me on full time in the ministry. Here, she acted as a Governor’s wife in a movie I Directed. Help me celebrate the Winner of International Women’s Day – Titilayo Badejo (MSN)
- “Please, pray for us”, Segun Badejo pens as he celebrates 22nd wedding anniversary with wife, Titi Badejo
- 2nd of August: What is World Drama Mission Day?
- I never thought I’ll last a year in marriage, Segun Badejo writes as he celebrates 21st wedding anniversary.
- Segun Badejo holds free online class on Christian Drama/Film Art
- Don’t compete with your wife, if she succeeds, you’ve also succeeded, Segun Badejo advises real men
- Abejoye Season 4 (Episode One) hits One Million views on YouTube