Today, 4th of June, 2021 is the 53rd birth anniversary of a transgenerational force. A people raiser and kingdom disciple par excellence, Pastor, Mentor, Father, Teacher, Prophet, Musician, Songwriter, Wordsmith, Record breaker and territorial commander, Dr. Pastor Paul Idoko Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre.
Paul Enenche was born in Otukpo on June 4, in the year 1968, to the family of Chief D.E Eneche the paramount ruler of Orokam District in Ogbadibo Local Government Area . He is the younger brother to General John Enenche Nigeria’s former Defence Spokesman. He is of the Idoma ethnic group in Benue State, Nigeria. He went into full-time ministry after he had embarked on a personal retreat on the Plateau hills in Jos. He put aside his medical certificate and went to Abuja to start a church in 1996.
Dunamis International Gospel Centre was established on November 10, 1996. The first Sunday service was held at the Abuja Centre for Arts and Culture Area 10. Church Services were held for two weeks before the church moved to the Abuja Sheraton Hotel and Towers, where services were held for six months. The church moved to its present site – Area 1, Garki Abuja – in June 1997.The church holds six services every Sunday and two every Wednesday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR:! (See photos below)
- Pastor Paul Enenche listed among the 100 Most Reputable Africans
- JUST IN – Daddy freeze apologizes for calling Bishop Oyedepo names (Video)
- “The church was busy sharing palliatives while wicked people were hoarding it for campaign” – Pastor Paul Enenche
- (Photos): Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche commissions two non-church building facilities (Police Station and Hospital)
- Nigerians react as photo of a Yoruba Oba (King) kneeling before Pastor Enenche for prayers surfaces online
- Pastor (Dr) Enenche slams ‘Haters of the Church’ over comments on Mega building projects by the Church