The Presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie and his wife, Pastor Mrs Peace Udeka Ibiyeomie are currently celebrating their 25th year of togetherness as husband and wife. Pastor David Ibiyeomie and his wife got married in 1996 and they waited on God for 8 years before their marriage was blessed with a child.
According to ‘Church Gist’ who published an article few months ago about David Ibiyeomie Jnr, the child Pastor and his wife waited for 8 years to have, “their son is a testimony of patience and complete faith in God”. Pastor David is known for his outspokenness, love for God and dedication to providing for the needs of humanity. He is also a philanthropist of no mean disreputable. Congratulations to God’s vessels as they celebrate their 25th year of togetherness in God. SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
- Pastor Poju Oyemade speaks on Freeze’s Saga, supports Pastor Ibiyeomie and Enenche’s open rebukes.
- “All these things happening in Nigeria, I saw it long ago. We warned, but they thought we were mad” – Pastor David Ibiyeomie
- Photos: Pastor Ibiyeomie donates another world class Nursery & Primary School
- (Photos): Kenneth & Gloria Copeland Celebrate #59th wedding Anniversary
- Senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, Pastor Sam Adeyemi and wife, Nike Adeyemi celebrates 28th wedding anniversary
- OLUMBA OLUMBA IS NOT GOD! Pastor David Ibiyeomie narrates how he Olumba Olumba Shrine from G.R.A Port Harcourt