Nigerian clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has called for prayers for Ukraine following the country’s invasion by Russian forces.
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, in a video shared on his verified Facebook page, assured Ukraine’s domicile that he has been praying for them, and hopes for a swift answer from God.
Suleman went on his knees to pray in front of a projector screen showing the map of Ukraine and Russia. He stated that Ukraine is not the target of the war, but he won’t say whose country it is so that people in other countries don’t start to panic.
“Those who do not understand warfare are the ones worried about physical things. Every physical happening has a spiritual undertone. We are going to pray to the Lord to intervene, because what the enemy is intending… I’m not going to talk about that.
Ukraine is not the target but I won’t talk about that so those living in certain countries won’t get afraid. We are praying for them, not just Ukraine, we are praying for Russia that God Almighty will intervene for the war to cease,” he said.
- “If those that were murdered in cold blood were your children, will you be quiet?”, Apostle Johnson Suleman quizzes Buhari
- #EndSARS: Apostle Suleman places curses on killers of Lekki protesters
- (Video): Apostle Johnson Suleman gave an accurate prophesy on Biden’s victory, reveals what will happen after.
- You can’t cheat nature – Apostle Suleman reacts T.B Joshua’s death
- Miracle: Boy with sealed lips speaks after Apostle Suleman prayed for him (Video)
- God doesn’t want men to understand women, that’s why He made Adam sleep before creating Eve – Apostle Suleman