Gospel Filmmaker, Pastor Victor Olukoju popularly known as PVO has stirred reactions on social media over a post he shared via his Facebook page some moments ago as he dares the seriousness and integrity of unmarried men and women with their partners.
The filmmaker, who is profoundly concerned about eradicating sexual impurity among the youths asked if Christian brothers and sisters can boldly promise God and their partners to add values to themselves while in courtship rather than indulging in sexual immoralities.
Can you, from your mind and before God tell or write that sister you are in a relationship with, these:
I will never frustrate the purpose of God in your life.
I will seek only for your good and work hard to make you a better person.
I promise not see your nakedness, fondle with your body parts or have sex with you until we are married.
I will never tempt you to sin against God.
I will be a man of integrity and my eyes will be single. I will never be a liability to you in any way.
I will keep developing myself, loving Jesus the more and striving daily to be all God has created me to be.
I will receive daily grace and labour in the place of prayers to be the husband you asked God for!
Can you also say this?
I will reciprocate with all you have written and even do more to make this relationship God honoring.
I will never dishonor you in anyway.
I will do all, within the grace God has given my to bring out the king in you.
I will always pray for you and this relationship, trusting God that our future home will be a foretaste of heaven.
I will be a prayerful woman that’ll never mislead you.
You will see and find in me the Bride you asked from God!
Trust, purity, integrity, hardwork and love will be our foundation now and evermore.
© Victor Olukoju PVO
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- And it’s a wrap – Akobi Laaroye 2 Film Shooting. Premiere date announced.
- Victor Olukoju teaches about social media ethics.
- Mojisola Ogunlana promises to give out free copies of ‘1 in 50,000’ movie to the first 50 participants to arrive at SONDA Night.
- “If he mounts pressure on you to be his girlfriend, mount pressure on him to also give his life to Christ”, PVO advises.
- #EndSARS: “This is not a time to be a proud Nigerian, rather an ashamed Nigerian” – Victor Olukoju
- “Don’t lead if God has not asked you to”, Victor Olukoju warns prospective leaders